There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Fly Tying Lottery: The Perdigon -Pattern of the month! April 15, 2021
- Trout parachute flies for early season April 14, 2021
- Nutria Blue Spiky Wet Fly April 14, 2021
- Easy Dub Micro Chenille – a great tying material for small flies February 10, 2021
- Micro Peeping Caddis Nymph February 10, 2021