There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Egg Laying Sedge June 20, 2019
- My best 4 variants of Red Tag Nymphs for trout and grayling June 18, 2019
- Tying the F Fly with Barry Ord Clarke June 7, 2019
- Orvis Fishing Hats June 5, 2019
- Caddis time – 3 patterns for trout that we love June 1, 2019