There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Tying Tips – Avoiding quill snapping January 19, 2021
- Jan Rozman and his Slovenian scuds January 13, 2021
- Purple Winged Coffee Nymph November 16, 2020
- Perdigon Skin – a new tying material in Troutline shop November 16, 2020
- Tying tips – choosing the proper tying thread for river flies September 22, 2020