There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Olive Biot Prachute fly – for grayling October 22, 2021
- Grayling Peacock Quill -Parachute style October 12, 2021
- Durable gear that diverts waste – What Patagonia do! October 7, 2021
- Saša Bencun Roko -TroutLine Pro Team October 5, 2021
- Fishing in Serbian Carpathians -Sasa Lodge October 4, 2021