There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Jan Tomecek Sedge flies for pandemic times May 14, 2020
- Photos-Spring fishing in Austria May 12, 2020
- Tricolor Trout Buggy Nymph May 11, 2020
- CDC May Fly Competition – Results April 30, 2020
- Guess the material used for the spider bellow – Tying Riddle April 15, 2020