There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Latex Pupa Caddis Nymph May 16, 2019
- Kapok and CDC Grannom Sedge May 15, 2019
- The Blue Discrete Perdigon May 14, 2019
- Kapok Danica CDC Dry Fly May 10, 2019
- Testing flies in Slovenia on Idrijca and Soca rivers May 7, 2019