There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Tying tips – choosing the proper tying thread for river flies September 22, 2020
- Tying Tips – different way of making hot spots September 11, 2020
- Add contrast to your emergers too see your flies better August 31, 2020
- Slovenia 2020 Fly fishing report August 19, 2020
- Simple realistic buzzer for beginners August 17, 2020