There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Purple PT Pulsar Nymph October 15, 2019
- Robo Tying Tool – a new tying gadget October 11, 2019
- Brown Catgut Striker Nymph October 4, 2019
- Don’t miss my 6 Autumn nymphs for trout and grayling September 20, 2019
- Buggy Nymphs -my best trout flies September 6, 2019