There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Perdigon Nymphs – How to choose the right colors and the right sizes July 24, 2019
- Catgut and CDC Olive nymph – a super effective fly for trout and grayling July 15, 2019
- Olive Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Black Neck Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Catgut Red Worm Fly July 5, 2019