Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Easy Dub Micro Chenille – a great tying material for small flies February 10, 2021
- Micro Peeping Caddis Nymph February 10, 2021
- Mink Micro Zonkers February 3, 2021
- Tying Tips – Avoiding quill snapping January 19, 2021
- Jan Rozman and his Slovenian scuds January 13, 2021