Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Egg Laying Sedge June 20, 2019
- My best 4 variants of Red Tag Nymphs for trout and grayling June 18, 2019
- Tying the F Fly with Barry Ord Clarke June 7, 2019
- Orvis Fishing Hats June 5, 2019
- Caddis time – 3 patterns for trout that we love June 1, 2019