Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Olive Biot Prachute fly – for grayling October 22, 2021
- Grayling Peacock Quill -Parachute style October 12, 2021
- Durable gear that diverts waste – What Patagonia do! October 7, 2021
- Saša Bencun Roko -TroutLine Pro Team October 5, 2021
- Fishing in Serbian Carpathians -Sasa Lodge October 4, 2021