Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Perdigon Nymphs – How to choose the right colors and the right sizes July 24, 2019
- Catgut and CDC Olive nymph – a super effective fly for trout and grayling July 15, 2019
- Olive Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Black Neck Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Catgut Red Worm Fly July 5, 2019