Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Jan Tomeček – a new TroutLine Pro Team member April 7, 2020
- San Juan worms, squirmies, and all kind of worm nymphs April 3, 2020
- Tying Educational -Riddle- guess the body material April 2, 2020
- Fly Tying Contest – your CDC Mayfly March 31, 2020
- Fishing tips: Choosing your nymphs for starting season March 22, 2020