Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Fly Tying Lottery: The Perdigon -Pattern of the month! April 15, 2021
- Trout parachute flies for early season April 14, 2021
- Nutria Blue Spiky Wet Fly April 14, 2021
- Easy Dub Micro Chenille – a great tying material for small flies February 10, 2021
- Micro Peeping Caddis Nymph February 10, 2021