Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Tying Riddle – Guess the zonker material July 2, 2021
- Who want to win a Hardy Fly Reel? June 28, 2021
- Swimming GRHE Nymph June 24, 2021
- Veevus Iris Thread May 31, 2021
- Fly Tying Lottery: The Perdigon -Pattern of the month! April 15, 2021