Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Tying tips – choosing the proper tying thread for river flies September 22, 2020
- Tying Tips – different way of making hot spots September 11, 2020
- Add contrast to your emergers too see your flies better August 31, 2020
- Slovenia 2020 Fly fishing report August 19, 2020
- Simple realistic buzzer for beginners August 17, 2020