Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Purple PT Pulsar Nymph October 15, 2019
- Robo Tying Tool – a new tying gadget October 11, 2019
- Brown Catgut Striker Nymph October 4, 2019
- Don’t miss my 6 Autumn nymphs for trout and grayling September 20, 2019
- Buggy Nymphs -my best trout flies September 6, 2019