Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Tying Tips – Avoiding quill snapping January 19, 2021
- Jan Rozman and his Slovenian scuds January 13, 2021
- Purple Winged Coffee Nymph November 16, 2020
- Perdigon Skin – a new tying material in Troutline shop November 16, 2020
- Tying tips – choosing the proper tying thread for river flies September 22, 2020