Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Latex Pupa Caddis Nymph May 16, 2019
- Kapok and CDC Grannom Sedge May 15, 2019
- The Blue Discrete Perdigon May 14, 2019
- Kapok Danica CDC Dry Fly May 10, 2019
- Testing flies in Slovenia on Idrijca and Soca rivers May 7, 2019