Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/ It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Egg Laying Sedge June 20, 2019
- My best 4 variants of Red Tag Nymphs for trout and grayling June 18, 2019
- Tying the F Fly with Barry Ord Clarke June 7, 2019
- Orvis Fishing Hats June 5, 2019
- Caddis time – 3 patterns for trout that we love June 1, 2019