Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Tying Riddle – Guess the zonker material July 2, 2021
- Who want to win a Hardy Fly Reel? June 28, 2021
- Swimming GRHE Nymph June 24, 2021
- Veevus Iris Thread May 31, 2021
- Fly Tying Lottery: The Perdigon -Pattern of the month! April 15, 2021