Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Jan Tomeček – a new TroutLine Pro Team member April 7, 2020
- San Juan worms, squirmies, and all kind of worm nymphs April 3, 2020
- Tying Educational -Riddle- guess the body material April 2, 2020
- Fly Tying Contest – your CDC Mayfly March 31, 2020
- Fishing tips: Choosing your nymphs for starting season March 22, 2020