Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Jan Rozman and his Slovenian scuds January 13, 2021
- Purple Winged Coffee Nymph November 16, 2020
- Perdigon Skin – a new tying material in Troutline shop November 16, 2020
- Tying tips – choosing the proper tying thread for river flies September 22, 2020
- Tying Tips – different way of making hot spots September 11, 2020