Tying Recipe and materials:Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in blackFishing tips:perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Olive Biot Prachute fly – for grayling October 22, 2021
- Grayling Peacock Quill -Parachute style October 12, 2021
- Durable gear that diverts waste – What Patagonia do! October 7, 2021
- Saša Bencun Roko -TroutLine Pro Team October 5, 2021
- Fishing in Serbian Carpathians -Sasa Lodge October 4, 2021