Tying Recipe and materials:Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in blackFishing tips:perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Tying a Zonker Streamer -Video November 14, 2022
- Tying technique: Nymph Gills – How to make them. November 14, 2022
- Euro Nymphing Indicator – a simple and easy way to do it November 11, 2022
- Weasel Zonker Streamer October 18, 2022
- Zonker strips for micro streamers October 13, 2022