Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Purple PT Pulsar Nymph October 15, 2019
- Robo Tying Tool – a new tying gadget October 11, 2019
- Brown Catgut Striker Nymph October 4, 2019
- Don’t miss my 6 Autumn nymphs for trout and grayling September 20, 2019
- Buggy Nymphs -my best trout flies September 6, 2019