Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Perdigon Nymphs – How to choose the right colors and the right sizes July 24, 2019
- Catgut and CDC Olive nymph – a super effective fly for trout and grayling July 15, 2019
- Olive Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Black Neck Spotted Perdigon Nymph July 14, 2019
- Catgut Red Worm Fly July 5, 2019