Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- CDC Octopus nymphs September 26, 2023
- TroutLine Perdigon UV Resins September 22, 2023
- Universal nymph for trout fishing – the Holy Grail ? September 21, 2023
- Green-Blue Perdigon – for deep waters July 31, 2023
- Light Olive CDC Dun – tied with goose biot July 28, 2023