Tying Recipe and materials: Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in black Fishing tips: perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Latex Pupa Caddis Nymph May 16, 2019
- Kapok and CDC Grannom Sedge May 15, 2019
- The Blue Discrete Perdigon May 14, 2019
- Kapok Danica CDC Dry Fly May 10, 2019
- Testing flies in Slovenia on Idrijca and Soca rivers May 7, 2019