Easy and fun to tie, effective in the same time – this is the olive Hairy buzzer.
Materials used for tying this fly:
- Hook curved in size #10-14
- Thread as slim as possible
- body made of coarse dubbing – squirrel or mad rabbit dubbing is great
- ribbing is made by TroutLine UV ribbing in blue
- Cheeks -lurefil orange
- Thorax is made of the same dubbing used for body but more buggy tied
- use multi-filament parallel thread because you can fix much better the dubbing on it
- use the thinnest thread you have to avoid making a bulky body.
- use small qty of dubbing for to make a thin and dense dubbing rope on the thread