Black always is a winner when we talk about buzzers. Black buzzers are all around flies for fishing for trout in lakes. Bellow is a simple one tied with dubbing and is a searching pattern made a little bit different because was used an uv ribbing in blue metallic color.
Materials used for tying this black buzzer:
- Hook curved in size #10-14 ( DGH 900 or 903 )
- Thread Uni 70DEN
- body made of coarse dubbing – squirrel or mad rabbit dubbing is great in black
- ribbing is made by TroutLine UV ribbing in blue
- Cheeks -lurefil orange
- Thorax is made of the same dubbing used for body but more buggy tied
- use multi-filament parallel thread because you can fix much better the dubbing on it
- use the thinnest thread you have to avoid making a bulky body.
- use small qty of dubbing for to make a thin and dense dubbing rope on the thread