It is known also as BWO and represent the small baetis flies in the adult stage.
- Hook: Demmon Competition DSD 410 #14
- Thread: Black
- Body: Troutline Herl – olive
- Wing: 3 CDC feathers in natural grey or natural black
- Thorax: pure squirrel dubbing – natural 3-4 turns.
- Tail: Coq de Leon – Pardo medio
- Ribbing: yellow body thread
The fly is efficient all season but is favourite for fishing late in the day or from the end of Summer till late in Autumn. I make it in gold-olive, yellow-cream, brown and dun. With these colors I cover all spectrum of the natural colors of these insects