This fly catch fish, especially in the places where trout or grayling have enough time to check the flies. This model is not difficult to be tied but needs a little bit more time and more attention during tying steps.
- Hook: Daiichi 1190 BL – #16
- Weight: tungsten wire
- Underbody: light grey thread
- Body: Troutline nymph Skin – small
- Thorax: Mad Rabbit Dubbing natural
- Gills: white body thread trapped between nymph skin turns and ostrich turns right behind thorax dubbing
- Back: Brown CDC – I like it because small air bubbles are trapped on it