This nymph can be used in lakes and rivers because I consider it a simple searching fly. The ordinary quill nymph as I named, can be used as a small mayfly swimming nymph, buzzer or a general baetis.
- Hook Demmon G602 because the bend of the hook shank suits better for a swimming nymph compared with a classic buzzer or caddis hook
- Thread: black
- Tail: mallard barbs – tips only
- Body: Selected stripped quill – in natural or colored as you like
- Thorax: rusty trilobal dubb
- Bead: tungsten in black nickel
- Hot Spot: orange thread