Tying Recipe for Olive Gold Baetis Nymph:
- Hook: Demmon W633 #16
- Thread: orange 8/0 Uni
- Body: Olive gold turkey biot
- Tail: Coq de leon – flor de escoba
- Dubb: Troutline pure squirrel dubb
- Hot Spot: tying thread orange
- Bead: tungsten in 2.3mm color gold
Olive Gold Baetis Nymph is simple and efficient. These days a lot of tiers complicate the tying process. Ok, it is fun to tie more and more complicate patterns and variants. But simple flies are still the best flies. I love to tie a fly like this one. It is easy, simple and takes 3min with all tying materials ready prepared.
I recommend this gold olive baetis to be used on a dropper in hot Summer days especially when is cloudy outside and late in evenings , works great!