It is a fly fun to tie and catch trout late in July but also in September. I all kind of fish with this model: grayling not so often but trout a lot and barbel too.
I have a few friends who use this green pupa in Austria and they are big fan of it. So, if you like to give it a try please see bellow the tying materials needed:
- Hook Curved – any model you like in size #10-16
- Body Thread: yellow or green – Veevus stomach is what I like mostly
- Body: strip cut to size from Caddis Green Latex Sheet
- Legs: Teal Duck barbs from feathers dyed in ginger
- Thorax: troutline thorax dubbing in dark color