The Gold Ribbed Hare Nymph is probably one of the oldest nymph used by fishermen. Back in the past this nymph was tied differently and was upgraded in time. First was an ugly fly with dubbing all over the hook shank and a few turns of gold tinsel. Now , with the same material for making body :hare dubbing known also as wild rabbit dubbing the fly have a torax part area very distinctive and a more clear silhouette. The fly is a classic and catch a lot of fish all the time. Tied in different variants to match the local preferences of the fish the Gold Ribbed Hare Nymph is a must have fly in all boxes because is simple, sexy and catch fish!
- Hook: Daiichi D1180 #12
- Weight : lead foil or lead wire
- Tail: Hair fibers from wild rabbit
- Ribbing: Oval Tinsel in gold color
- Body : Troutline Super Spike Dubbing or Troutline Buggy Dubbing
- Torax Case: Guard hair fibers from wild rabbit
- Thread: Uni 8/0- black