Tying Recipe and materials:Hook: Demmon DSD 110 #14-#18 Thread: Uni 8/0 black Hot Spot: Orange Thread Body: Troutline peacock quill hand cleaned – olive color Tail: Coq de Leon barbs -pardo flor de escoba Bead – tungsten in blackFishing tips:perfect for fishing using any style of nymphing extremely efficient with French nymph technique called “peche a vue” ...
- Troutline Giveaway: Would you like to win a Stonfo Flytec Vice? August 17, 2017
- Review for Patagonia’s fly fishing Sticky boots August 16, 2017
- Fly tying riddle – guess the materials and the fish August 14, 2017
- Yellow Duster CDC Dry Fly July 11, 2017
- Bug nymphs for trout that never fail June 19, 2017