There is a lot of info regarding hot spots and the effect of these in fly tying and fly fishing. A hot spot works like a trigger, in the same way like hot colors used in lure fishing and spoon fishing. The first colors used where orange, red, chartreuse and fluo yellow. The Czech fisherman ...
- Troutline Giveaway: Would you like to win a Stonfo Flytec Vice? August 17, 2017
- Review for Patagonia’s fly fishing Sticky boots August 16, 2017
- Fly tying riddle – guess the materials and the fish August 14, 2017
- Yellow Duster CDC Dry Fly July 11, 2017
- Bug nymphs for trout that never fail June 19, 2017