Here is an interesting article about wading studs for boots: http://www.flyfisher.ro/en/wading-studs-for-boots/It is about how they are frayed after one fishing season and how to make better choices when you are looking for durable studs for your wading boots. Another aspect to take in consideration is that a boot with metallic studs will make noise in ...
- Troutline Giveaway: Would you like to win a Stonfo Flytec Vice? August 17, 2017
- Review for Patagonia’s fly fishing Sticky boots August 16, 2017
- Fly tying riddle – guess the materials and the fish August 14, 2017
- Yellow Duster CDC Dry Fly July 11, 2017
- Bug nymphs for trout that never fail June 19, 2017