Tying Recipe and materials:Hook: #6-12 Thread: Yellow Uni 6/0 Body: chenille in yellow color Tail: Yellow marabou Hackle: grizzlydye olive palmered soft hackle Head: Brass or Tungsten beadHow to fish the the Lemonade Bugger:*Should be used with a floating line with a 2m leader in long casts and you should insist behind big rocks and structures*The streamer can be combined with a chartreuse or black ...
- Troutline Giveaway: Would you like to win a Stonfo Flytec Vice? August 17, 2017
- Review for Patagonia’s fly fishing Sticky boots August 16, 2017
- Fly tying riddle – guess the materials and the fish August 14, 2017
- Yellow Duster CDC Dry Fly July 11, 2017
- Bug nymphs for trout that never fail June 19, 2017