Tying Recipe and materials:Hook: #14-18 Thread: crem/olive Body: Troutline XS Catgut in olive color Thorax: Mad Rabbit Dubbing in natural color Wing case: grey-brown body thread over the dubbing part Head: Orange thread Tail and legs: nutria guard hairHow to fish the Micro Catgut Baetis Nymph:*French style called "peche a vue" *can be used in a team with other a heavy nymph ...
- Troutline Giveaway: Would you like to win a Stonfo Flytec Vice? August 17, 2017
- Review for Patagonia’s fly fishing Sticky boots August 16, 2017
- Fly tying riddle – guess the materials and the fish August 14, 2017
- Yellow Duster CDC Dry Fly July 11, 2017
- Bug nymphs for trout that never fail June 19, 2017